Wednesday, April 15, 2009

my cat & cat's in general

one of my favorite things in life is cats. i especilly love my cat toby seen here I love this picture he looks so cute when he is sleeping (at least he's not in trouble when he sleeping...LOL) don't get me wrong i love him to death but he can be such a brat sometimes reminds me of this video on you tube simons cat he climbs all over me when i'm trying to sleep and he even climbs on me when i'm watching tv or trying to type thish(this, as you can tell he climbing on my keyboard right now ) he likes to help with my blogging...LOL( okay seriously toby needs to get off my keyboard but i would not trade him for anything in the world i recived him two years ago as a birthday gift after my 6 month old kitten got out one day and got run over my a car i miss her alot but i moved on with toby he sometimes crazy like today he was running all over my apartment and sometimes he's bad like when he steals torliet paper and shreads it and its all over the apartment or strings my wool all over the apartment ...LOL gotta laugh at him sometime i think he gets in more mishtive then he behaves but i love hime here some more pics of him







this one is when he was a kitten after his bath



here he is as a kitten with his friend moustache


This is toby now he looks like a little devil don't he

here the video named simon's cat that reminds me of him ENJOY !!!!


1 comments:

  1. I have a cat called Toby too! He is one of my 4 cats, and I too love them to bits. Life certainly is sweeter for cats, and your little man is a very handsome feline!
    I love that kitty video :)

    ReplyDelete