Saturday, July 18, 2009

the weekend, and bannana bread

well this weekend has been a good weekend for me i tried the first time to make banana bread i will note the picture here is not my banana bread my banana bread did not turn out so well it did not turn dark brown and it seamed like something was missing it did not taste like mom's banana bread not sure why ? i watched my mom for years do the same one i can not figure what went wrong well it was my first attempt maybe next time . well I'm gonna see the new harry potter film with my sister today i will let you all know how it is in case you all have not seen it yet but i won't spoil it for you either :) if any of you can tell me how to make good banana bread let me know I'm so ashamed (sorry mom for screwing up your recipe :( at least i tried ) tomorow is sunday stash so can't wait to show you more of my fabric stash ;)